Baking with kids can be lots of fun! Among all the mess, there are so many benefits that kids gain from the whole baking experience. Are you looking for an easy recipe to bake with your kids? Then, Mrs. Safa has a perfect recipe for you. 😊
Here you are the ingredients:
|Unsalted butter (60g)||1/4 tbsp Saf-instant dry yeast (3.7g)|
|3 tbsp granulated sugar (37g)||3/4 cups chocolate chips (96g)|
|3 tbsp dark brown or light sugar (37g)||1/2 cups barely chopped walnuts (65g)|
|2 large egg||2 cups chocolate chips|
|1/2 cups of bread flour (64g)|
- Preheat oven to 190°
- Beat butter and both sugars just until they come together. Don’t over-beat.
- Add the egg and salt into the mixture and mix well.
- Mix together the flour and instant yeast. When thoroughly mixed, add to batter and stir just until blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts. The dough should be neither sticky nor dry.
- Divide dough into four large pieces. Roll out the dough into a circle shapes and put on the tray.
- Bake the dough pieces in preheated oven at (190) ° C for 10 minutes – a cookie sheet stacked on top of another cookie sheet.
- After 10 minutes, without opening the oven, reduce heat to 175°C and bake for another 8-10 minutes or until cookies appear set and nicely browned all over.
- Serve cool.